Friday 11 April 2008

Lang was found guilty of rape and jailed for four years and dismissed with disgrace from the Army.

The 22-year-old woman told the hearing in Osnabr¸ck that she had had "casual" sex with Lang twice before - once in a hotel and another time in her Army accommodation - but had no real feelings for him.

"I walked into his room and sat on his bed feeling very tired," she said. "I must have fallen asleep on my back, because I woke up to him unbuttoning my jeans.

"He began to take my top off. I kept waking up and falling asleep again. Then I woke up to find him having sex with me. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him off me. I asked him what he was doing.

"I told him he'd raped me. I was panicking and asked for my clothes. Then I went to the guardroom to tell someone what he had done."

Well. It doesn't sound like rape to me. It sounds to me as if he was doing what he thought she was expecting him to be doing. For example, notice that she did not object to her top being taken off. ...

"He began to take my top off. I kept waking up and falling asleep again."

This woman seems to be nothing other than a vindictive slut.

She slept with Lang twice before, 'but had no real feelings for him'. And, or so she claims, she had recently started a new relationship - so why the Hell is she cavorting with Lang?

And, of course, if she kept waking up without protesting while he was gradually doing things, then, in my view, she endorsed what he was doing.

This man should not be in prison.

No comments: